We’re back from MLA! We had a great turnout and lots of conversations afterwards, so thanks to everyone who conquered the early morning to attend. At the end of the presentation we asked our audience, “what do you want from us?”
You said you wanted:
- Our presentation slides! Done.
- To see more tutorials. They’re on their way…just as soon as we make them.
- To know more about
- Our curriculum mapping,
- Flipping information literacy instruction,
- Why we chose Adobe Captivate over Softchalk (and other e-learning software).
- Making stuff your students will think is cool.
So get ready, y’all (did I mention that I’m a southern girl?), because we’re going to be writing about each of these things in the coming weeks. You don’t want to miss it, so be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed or sign up to receive an email notification whenever we post.
Also, I can’t resist sharing my favorite feedback tweet:
— Rebecca Hyde (@Altair77) October 4, 2013
Suuuppper flattering, right? Oh! Do you still want more from us? Do you have another question or topic you want us to address? Leave a comment and we’ll make your day.